Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Should See The Other Guy!!


This is the honeysuckle I have cut out of our back fencerow, which is mostly what I had been doing around the house for the last few weekends. The honeysuckle has taken some serious losses, but it hasn't been a one-sided affair. On Sunday, my third day of pulling up bushes by the roots and cutting them up for the pile, I overworked my back and sprained or tore a muscle back there. Score one for the honeysuckle! Since then I have been mostly chairbound, waiting for my back to feel better. Today, finally, it does. But I still am limping around with a cane, and planning a terrible fate for the surviving honeysuckle. They can run, but they can't hide. Actually, they can't run either - even better!

2 comments:

Annie said...

GO GET 'EM DAD! Sorry to hear about your back.

The McAlpines said...

Thanks Annie. It's back to nearly normal now.